PEI Antique and Collectible Car AuctionClick here to enter your car in the auction!
Want to buy? Here is the link to register as an online or on site bidder
The PEI Antique and Collectible Car Auction is a family event combining a conventional public car auction, an antique and collectible car auction, a car show and musical entertainment. The Aucition second edition to be held June 19th-June 21st 2015 at the Credit Union Place, 511 Notre-Dame St., Summerside, Prince Edward Island.
PEI International Motoring Festival (PEI IMF) is a registered name for Promotion and Events International Inc. (PEI Inc.) PEI IMF has organized 9 car shows since 2008. Although a newer player in the car show industry in PEI, PEI IMF has proved that strong partnerships lead to great events.
PEI IMF and Manheim are uniting their energies to power the second annual PEI Antique and Collectible Car Auction.
Why you should buy or sell at the PEI Antique and Collectible Car Auction
- A chance to participate to PEI's finest ever antique and classic car auction.
- Auction to be held live and on internet – Thousands of prospective buyers!
- A unique opportunity to offer your antique or classic car to a major qualified prospective buyer base.
- The most profitable rates for both buyers and sellers.
- A reserve cost that really protects your investment.
- A non-risk position for the seller.
- Be part of the select club who will take advantage of this rare financial opportunity.
- Registering your Antique or collectible grants you the right to participate in the contest "WIN A 2 YEAR LEASE ON A BRAND NEW MUSTANG GT"
Deadline to enter your car in the auction: Tuesdat June 16, 2015
Spectators Entry Fee (taxes included):
Auction : $5 per day (kids under 12: free)
Lodging Opportunity at the Quality Inn Summerside
We have a Special Week End Rate of 109$ plus taxes per night at the:
Quality Inn & Suites Garden of the Gulf
618 Water St., E., Summerside, PE, Canada, C1N 2V5
Phone: (902) 436-2295 Fax: (902) 432-2911